What We Do
We solve problems; problems most people ignore or do not adequately address. Our experience has ranged from the mechanical engineering of underground chemical plants to tracking worldwide missile inventory. With each experience an issue became a roadblock that required a solution to keep the project on track.
Our staff has experience in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Composites, ASME B&PVC, Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, UML, SysML, VBA, PhP, SQL, and Lean Sigma. This diverse experience has been gained from industries including Nuclear Material Processing, Cast Iron Pipe Manufacturing, Composite Manufacturing, Missile Testing, and DoD SETA support.
We are a low risk solution provider. EJ Consulting, Inc. can provide an evaluation period to diagnose the problem and conceptualize a solution. We can work from purchase orders, work agreements, or AMCOM EXPRESS technical domain.
Let us turn your energy draining headaches into cost saving, product improvements.
Mechanical Engineering Services
- Reverse Engineering with 3D CAD allows analysis of existing designs, reducing your costs.
- Stress and Thermal Analysis with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is performed to identify weaknesses in designs.
- Results analyzed by a state licensed Professional Engineer.
- Modeling performance with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) predicts performance over a wide range of configurations and minimizes testing costs.
- Identification and Refinement of Requirements using SysML methodologies ensures customized tools integrate and achieve the organization’s strategic goals.
- EJC Capabilities Statement
There’s always room for improvement.
Who We Are
EJ Consulting, Inc. is a family focused company as represented in our logo. The letters EJ are the initials of the owner’s children to recognize that seeds planted today will yield fruit for generations. The arrangement of the letters makes a cross to represent our faith and its importance in business relationships. These symbols are placed in the center of a shield to demonstrate these virtues are worth defending.
We believe in being a good steward of the community. We volunteer and participate in many non-profit activities throughout the year. Please follow us on Facebook or contact us at email@example.com.
EJ Consulting, Inc. is conveniently located in Huntsville, AL, a technology epicenter for NASA and the Department of Defense. We serve the North Alabama area plus Nashville, Birmingham, and Chattanooga. Our office is located at 2209 Seminole Drive Room 1078, Huntsville, AL 35805.
541330 Engineering Services
541511 Custom Software
541712 R&D in Engineering